Executive Coaching / Consultancy
As a coach, I work with people who seek to enhance their career by improving their performance still further, sharpening their skills, dealing with work related dilemmas and enjoying their achievements.
Whatever the circumstances, typical coaching projects relate to unravelling knotty problems, enhancing performance in a current position or making an effective transition into a new position.
Some common themes are:
- Developing effective working relationships: with colleagues; with clients; with multipliers
- Devising and implementing a business development strategy
- Improving performance within a team
- Enhancing professional reputation
- Dealing with conflict
- Being a good role model; manager; leader
- Handling a new role
- Preparing for promotion
- Returning to work after a period of absence, for example redundancy, maternity leave, family commitments
A coaching project typically comprises up to six 2-hour meetings with interim telephone or email support, as appropriate. All conversations are confidential. Your coaching sessions will be tailored specifically to your needs and concentrate exclusively on the issues you want or need to address.
I will help you to:
- Define the result you want to achieve
- Plan how to achieve it
- Implement that plan effectively
By giving you:
- An independent, objective ear
- Time and space to clarify your thinking
- The right balance of challenge, encouragement and support to meet your deadlines
Experience and Qualifications
I qualified as a coach and trainer in 1987. I have been coaching practitioners in the commercial professional services sector since 1990. In 1993, I set up my own consultancy practice. My clients include large commercial national and international practices and in-house professional services teams. I have worked both in the UK and internationally for many years.
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching (2011) accredited at Masters level by Bristol Business School: 40 hours of advanced training and practice in executive coaching skills
- Institute of Training and Development (ITD) Certificate in Coaching and Training (1987): a post-graduate accreditation programme comprising:
- Coaching skills
- Behavioural psychology
- Facilitation skills
- Training design and delivery
To book a session or ask any questions feel free to contact me directly.